Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil

Home from college for a few weeks, I have been cleaning and reorganizing my room in preparation of another upcoming move. In the shuffling around, I have rediscovered some neglected gems, one being the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil. I received this from my French host mother back in 2009 so it was about time I tried it out.


A blend of 6 different oils including sweet almond and macademia, as well as Vitamin E, this dry oil can be used on the face, hair and body. Having sensitive acne-prone skin, I have yet to use this on my face, however I can say it works beautifully at hydrating my body and hair. You don't need much with this product; a quarter sized drop is enough for my entire body. I just rub it between my hands and pat it onto my skin. It has worked especially well at soothing a recent sunburn too.


My hair is naturally dry and likely damaged, and I've found it really infuses a lot of shine back in.


Now I am really intrigued by other Nuxe products. Might have to try the blogger crowd favorite Reve de Miel lip balm next! Have you tried any Nuxe products?

10 comments:

  1. I've tried this on my body and its very nice. Your hair has lovely shine, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! Shiny but without looking greasy :) might do some research into that in abut :) thank you xx

    I've got a M.A.C giveaway on my blog at the minute, would love for you to check it out.

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly, it isn't greasy at all! I just entered your giveaway, congrats on 250 followers Becki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks amazing here! I've never tried anything from nuxe aside from the lip balm, but this sounds like an amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly! Nuxe has some great products, I want to try their day cream next I think x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great event! I like your nuxe pictures ..

    ReplyDelete