Thursday, May 30, 2013

Current Summery Lemmings

Current Lemmings


Just a few things I have my eye on as the temperature is on the rise here. How we can go from the 40s last week to the high 80s now is beyond my comprehension.

First there's Lanolips ointment. This has quite the cult following in Australia I believe and for good reason - lanolin, the main ingredient, is extremely hydrating. I really want to try one of the tinted versions but can't find it online let alone in the States (everything should be available in a capitalist world, shouldn't it?). Any suggestions where to find it would be super.

The hat is very, very random. If you know me IRL (love that acronym), you have probably never seen me in a hat. But they look cute on other people so...might give it go this summer.

My hair is at an awkward length right now after cutting it pretty short (just barely shoulder length) a few months ago, so I have been trying to infuse some curls/texture/interest. This Cortex 4 in 1 wand thing looks intriguing. I own the Conair wand but it's tapered at the bottom so I find I end up looking more Shirley Temple than Gisele Bundchen.

"Going Incognito" by Essie has an awesome name and I love green. All I have to say there.

And we have the famed St. Tropez self tan mousse. I never used to be bothered with self tan but seeing as I will have little to no beach access this year, it's nice to pretend you were on vacation somewhere tropical soaking up the rays (with sunscreen of course, come on now).

What do you have your eye on this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment